Monday, September 6, 2010

Are We Insane?

I know most people are not too worried about this question. But most people are sheep. How many people take a personal inventory on a regular basis. I don't believe too many. Do you wake up in the morning and take your first waking breath and lay still and think? What a wonderful thing that I have lived another day. How can I change my world this day? Can I make a difference in any one's life? Can I improve myself? How can I keep going in such a screwed up world? Is my input even important? Are my children going to be safe with all those crazies out there?
I think most people are numb. Comfortably Numb as Pink Floyd likes to say. Brush your teeth, take a crap, get ready for the grind. We are numb to all the pain and all the violence and all the things that are wrong with this world. We can look at the TV at night and cruise by the deaths and the suicides and the injustices that are our world. Why did it get so screwed up? How is it that you..........a very loving, caring person on the outside can be so hollow on the inside? Every breath you take may be your last. No matter your religious beliefs, that's a fact! If you are a Christian then you may have Eternal Life and be Saved and all that but have you done a damn thing for the glory of God? Faith without works is dead! Are you dead inside and just waiting for all your gold roads and stuff? Do you pass by someone in need? Homeless, broke down car, someone hitching, someone short of change at the store, anybody going through a door. Yes, make those excuses. I'm in a hurry, it's just not safe, someone else will be along. Think about all the BS that you say to yourself every day. Wake up. You will be in the GHETTO of heaven. God may let you in but He will not be happy. He didn't say, "What you do for the least of my brothers you do unto me" and then put in, "But if it's dangerous or you feel a little uncomfortable forget it". Grow up, don't be a sheep. Stop listening to those who will keep you down. Rise up and be an individual. Be an asset and not an ass! For you who are not believers in God then what the hell are you waiting for? If this may be your last day then wouldn't you like to at the very least leave a legacy? If all you are doing is wasting your life and going through the motions, then jump! We may save some food and air and such. Good for the environment. Could grind your body into mulch and feed the plants. If you believe that all you are is worm food at death then why are you wasting my time? Get it over all ready.
But I will tell you this.......YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE! No doubt in my mind. I am not legally insane yet, so you may want to contemplate this. You are important and with every breath you take you can move forward and improve and make the world a better place. You are not worm food, it's not helpless and there is a God who loves us! So get off your ass and think positive. If you don't then we are lost. We will become insane and just drool all over ourselves.
If I can make it then anyone can. I will share with you my private life.
I was abandoned by my natural father at a very early age. I was abused severely as a child, physically and emotionally. I have been on my own since I was 16. I have been divorced twice, I have had cancer 3 times, I have lost my house, my car, my job but never my self esteem. All adversary can lead to betterment. If you never give up and stop feeling sorry for yourself and believe then you will move on. You can always make a difference. There are always blessings. When you are down look to help others. Get the focus off of you. Don't keep doing the same things and expect different results. That's insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment