Saturday, September 11, 2010

Feed My Body to the Dogs!

It is very, very sad when people loose a loved one. But your sadness is for yourself. Sadness and grief will never help those who have lost their lives. I understand the grieving process but cannot give ground to those who exacerbate this most miserable time. I would have to say........Get Over It! They are dead. They do not hear your moaning. You are just trying to satisfy yourself. I am not callous in the least. I am just being realistic. Celebrate their lives. Have a party. Please, please never moan for me. Even if I am the best person on earth, I am gone! Feed my body to some animal that may benefit from the meat. If you must, just bury me in a pine box out in the back yard. Nobody is worth the expense of a fancy funeral. Take the money and feed the poor. I would much rather give in my death then have a bunch of whiners, crying and carrying on. I don't believe in graveyards. I think they are so degrading to the people who lived. I don't want to be in a plot of land so people can leave fake flowers and cry and moan over me. What is that. Why do we believe we have to mourn? Just tell the people you love that you love them everyday and really show them. Stop holding back. Don't be a fake. Stop being a poser.
I feel sadness for the people who lost their lives in 9-11. But I feel that sadness for everyone who has lost their lives for injustice or nothing. God never forgets. He loves us all. You are not insignificant in the grand scheme of things. I am wondering why we forget about all the people who have died since 9-11 because of cancer and lung problems and all the other by-products of a 110 story building falling down. They are just as important. So are the family and so are each and every one of you. When a person dies they need to be celebrated not mourned. Celebrate life don't mourn death.
Now eat me!

No comments:

Post a Comment